- 1 Developed In-house:
- 2 Sponsored by DEEP Lab:
- 3 Transitioned to other agencies:
- 4 Autopsy Modules:
- A forensic analysis tool for extracting personally identifiable information and other useful information from digital media.
hashdb (hash database) 
- A lightweight database for storing and rapidly searching billions of hashes.
dirim (Directory Imager) 
- A suite of metadata analysis tools.
- A tools for natural language translation of file paths.
Sponsored by DEEP Lab:
sdhash (Similarity Digest Hash) 
- A tool for identifying binary similarity between arbitrary files, developed by Vassil Roussev at the University of New Orleans
sdtext (Similarity Digest Text) 
- A tool for identifying similarity between text documents, developed by Clay Shields at Georgetown University
sceadan (Systematic Classification Engine for Advanced Data Analysis) 
- A tool for performing file type classification, developed by Nicole Beebe at the University of Texas San Antonio
Transitioned to other agencies:
- hashdb blacklist scanner